meet your moderators

Just wanted to make a formal post about this, since I think I just mentioned it as an aside before. Your moderators have real powers now.

Your moderators are, in alphabetical order:

E, Flippy, Rheytarian, and Spinizuey

From now on, these four champions of justice will control your destiny. I will duck behind the curtains to the side and continue my tinkering.

It comes down to this: Every hour I spend trying to untangle a "hey, that's not your cel that's my cel" argument is another hour that could be spent fixing bugs or implementing new features.

Therefore (important part): The moderators have more or less all the powers I have. I stand behind their decisions 100% and should you find yourself in trouble with one of them you will find me extremely unwilling to override their decisions unless you have had an detailed, civil conversation with the moderator that banned you first. In other words, I'm going to be slightly annoyed if you decide to bypass the person banned you completely because I won't have any idea what's going on with your particular case and won't be in a good position to overturn any decisions.

As far as questions about the site go, I'm always around to answer questions but if you're pretty sure it's something simple (i.e. - how do i...?), then the forums or an e-mail to a moderator may be a better first choice.

Hope this works out! The feedback we're getting so far seems to be more positive than negative (minus a few accidents), but we'll get better as we live and learn. Thanks for supporting the site.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Apr 27 at 9:08 PM
Dear RS members,

E here, with a message about gallery closures:

I have completed a huge task of examining most of (95%) the galleries here. And I may have made (a human) an error with regards to some gallery numbers posted for closure. There were many closed.

In any case, I will make a second pass over the closed sites just in case I may have been inaccurate. I want to be fair and consistent.

In the meantime;

If you have had your site closed down recently(If it has disappeared). It was most likely me that did it. Do not contact Jason. Please contact me. Of course it would be unjust if you had anime cels uploaded on it and it was mistakenly taken offline. If this was the case, then please contact me and I will review the site and restore its once pristine condition immediately. I offer my apologies in advance if I made such an error.

However, that said, don`t count on me re-opening a gallery that has no cels, filled with non-jpeg uploads (broken image links), scans from screen caputres present in replace of cels, descriptions, but no cels, etc.,In other words, unless you have the "right stuff" that I somehow missed, it won`t get reopened.

Thanks for your consideration and enduring patience.

E
E
Apr 28 at 12:57 AM
I don't know if you'll read this Jason, but when I click on "T" for the gallery names.. it doesn't work. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Oh.. and *waves* Hi everyone, I'm a mod. Fear me... or shall I say ph34r me.......

bwa ah ah
spinizuey
Golden Dawn
Apr 29 at 8:13 PM
Welcome! Login or Register