Somewhere for non-members?

Hey there, I was thinking about this the other day....

There is no real place for people that aren't members (don't have galleries) to post thier opinions of the site, or ask questions on this forum. Maybe you can make a section that people do not HAVE to be members for, with sub sections for "comments" "suggestions" "questions" etc. That way we can hear from the casual viewers of the site. I actually know a few non-collectors that visit this site often just because they like LOOKING at the cels. This would give them an opportunity to leave some feedback of thier own.

Have fun on your vacation Jason ^_^
spinizuey
Golden Dawn
Apr 16 at 9:39 AM
The likely outcome of this, unfortunately, would be that no one would log on when posting. Actual members would end up all posting in that same comments/questions forum instead of where their posts should probably go. It would be, to make a long story short, the madness that is the cels.org forum.

You should be able to make an account without having to create a cel gallery. Perhaps I need to spend some time to debug that whole "save password" thing that I'm pretty sure has been broken since I put it in. Password saving in general worries me though since that same password to log in to post a message is the password used to edit your website.

So, I dunno for now. I'll think more about this.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
May 14 at 4:18 AM
Welcome! Login or Register