the update blues

This most likely should be in suggestions, but I think theres a bug for updates. I have noticed a few times, I go to a gallery that has been updated with new cels, when I get to their homepage, it dosnt show which series has the new cels. Unless it says in the news section you dont know which section to see, and when it is in the news section I will go to the series, and the cel is there, not updated but a new one. I dunno if this happens to anybody else or it's just my ancient comp. Just thought you might like to know admins and such.
Thrance
Thrance's Cels
Mar 30 at 11:31 PM
Only new cels will show up as updates. Updated cel info won't show up as anything except as "cel updated". Does this make any sense? Could it be possibly what is causing the problem?

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Mar 31 at 1:06 AM
One the top 10 updated page the gallery shows up, on the galleries main page, it dosnt show any series being updated with date ect. But when you go into the series page, there is a new cel. ::Example, say I added a new cel to digimon on 4/1/03. My gallery shows up in the top 10 spot. When you go to my gallery, on the series links it shows the last update from 7/27/01. But you click on the digimon link anyways and theres the new cel.::
I have noticed this a few times, I dunno if its cause I have a ancient system or if theres a bug in that programing. Just thought I would let you know in case there is a bug.
Thrance
Thrance's Cels
Mar 31 at 11:45 PM
Welcome! Login or Register