tiny "background" suggestion

Yo yo, watup
I was working on my RS gallery earlier today, and I realized that there is no option for lazer copy backgrounds (which seem to be showing up a lot more these days). So after you have decided if it there a) is a background, b) that the background is matching or unmatching, then you can select if the background is original or copied. I know this sounds like it is getting too specific, but I'm torn when I have a matching yet COPY background. I don't wanna steal the glory from the original background owner ^^;

Good idea bad idea? I figure it's a small thing to add, but then again, i'm not working on creating a whole new RS ^_~

my 3 cents. ttyl
spinizuey
Golden Dawn
Mar 18 at 7:42 PM
Sounds easy enough, I'll work on this a little later tonight or possibly tomorrow. I still have to do features that are piling up and I need to also clean up the galleries. (Special thanks to mods and other out there who are helping police the site for "inappropriate" things like artbook scans, other people's cels, etc. Make my job easier.)

Actually, I'll probably convert the background options to no background, unmatching original, matching original, matching copy, and unmatching copy. That would be far better in the long run than a multiple choice battery of questions.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Mar 18 at 9:20 PM
Your suggestion of the 4 choices makes a lot more "cents" than what I came up with! You're thinkin on your toes! woo!

No problem on policing the site, it's all part of a days work. ^_~. I also tend to be a welcome wagon for new gallery owners ^^. I rarely ever got feedback when my RS gallery was up, so I like to excersize that feature for the newbies. ^_^ Plus there have been some really awesome galleries lately O.O

I can hardly wait to see the new RS gallerie format. *patiently waits*

Thanks!
spinizuey
Golden Dawn
Mar 19 at 9:10 AM
The different choices for background are in. However, I had to set some defaults, because of the change.

All items set to no background remain no background.

All items set to matching background are set to "Original Matching Background".

All items set to unmatching background are set to "Original Unmatching Background".

Nothing was set to "Color Copy Matching/Unmatching Background" by default. For these, you'll have to put them in manually.

Hope this works out for you folks.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Mar 28 at 3:30 AM
Welcome! Login or Register