Cel description text problems

I've been trying to figure out how to make the text for cel descriptions to display beneith the cel image and not to the right of it (which makes it all bunged up) but to no avail. Does anyone have a clue how to fix this? It looks kinda crapy when I've got a long cel description and it does the word wrap thing in a very long and narrow column down the page... I hope you know what I mean. ^^;; Take this for example: http://rekka.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv_info.asp?ItemID=23450

Any
advice on what I can do?

Thanks much!!
Rekka
rekka
Shadows on White
Mar 09 at 1:34 AM
This topic was brought up before, there was a discussion about this a while back, and it was decided by a sort of vote to keep the cel descriptions on the side. Some people liked your idea, but for some reason most liked it the current way. (JN correct me if I am wrong)
E
Mar 09 at 2:23 AM
This was on features board:

http://www.rubberslug.com/board/showthread.asp?T=56

If
you have the time,
Read through the thread...

E
E
Mar 09 at 2:27 AM
Sorry for asking a question that apparently's been asked before... I didn't think to look any where else besides the help area. I'll check out that thread, though. It's kinda a shame that this was already decided upon. If there's a way to give us the choice of which ever way we want the text to display... ah, it's a thought anyway. ^^

Thanks for your help!
Rekka
rekka
Shadows on White
Mar 09 at 12:58 PM
Okie, well I guess I had seen that thread before since I posted to it.... Sorry to waste your time, but I guess this lets all you guys know that there are still some people that would rather the cel descriptions to be under the cels rather than to look nasty like the link I posted above. If people are so divided on this issue, maybe it would be better to somehow give us the choice of whether the text is displayed on the right or bottom... heehee, but that would ask for some coding time, right? =P

Heehee sorry to be a troublemaker. ^^;;
Rekka
rekka
Shadows on White
Mar 09 at 1:03 PM
Welcome! Login or Register