Subpages customization

HI !

I would like to know if this is possible to customize individually the subpages (add a picture to illustrate the subpage topic for example) or if this option would be available soon or later... or never ;o(( ?

Thanks

Arkano
arkano
SAINT CELIA
Mar 07 at 9:06 AM
Right now, I think the only type of customization that can be done is adding a description to the series title. In the future, yes, this is being planned and currently being worked on. I am currently in the process of rewriting the entire site creation part of the site, but it is time-consuming and will likely take a few more weeks before it is ready for release.

Current plan is to allow each page to have it's own customizable structure. Certain things will be required on certain pages (your actually cel gallery must contain a list of cels) but after that, you *should* be able to move pictures around.

So will it be done? Eventually. Soon? Probably not. I assure you that although new features over the next few months may seem slower than normal, more work is being done on this site that ever before.

Hope this helps. Thanks for supporting the site.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Mar 10 at 5:53 PM
Welcome! Login or Register