A problem with a series....

I moved all the cels out of my Gall Force series and deleted all the wishlist items, and yet it won't let me delete the series because it says that there is still a cel there, I'm sure I didn't hide any or put them in the private area, it has been like this for awhile, I think it's a glitch. Any help?
Jhazzcat
Got No Need For A Name...
Feb 22 at 10:43 PM
Hmm, that's a weird bug. I looked at your account and something strange must have happened a long time ago when you were adding cels to this series. In any case, it's fixed now and the series has been deleted. If you experience any other weirdness let me know.

jn
Jhazzcat
Got No Need For A Name...
Feb 23 at 2:16 AM
*head slap*

I had to log in as you to fix the. Sorry about posting as you. I'll try not to do that again.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Feb 23 at 2:18 AM
I had a similar problem while I was adding cels today. I created a new series category (Yu-Gi-Oh), but ended up with two Yu-Gi-Oh categories, one with the actual cel in it and one that listed two live items, but didn't actually show anything. I tried to delete this second category but couldn't. I've since renamed it "zzz nothing here." If you can delete it or let me know how to, I'd appreciate it!
lonelymountain
The Lonely Mountain
Jun 14 at 10:56 PM
Welcome! Login or Register