request

This is small request Jason. Could you post how many visitors RS gets in a 24hr period and how many from each country? I am very curious about the stats is all. Thank you for your time.
Thrance
Thrance's Cels
Feb 10 at 2:05 AM
24 hour periods are flaky, but I can post some monthly stats.

We're on pace for about 50k unique visitors. Over 25% come from outside the United States.

I've just reworked a lot of the site for search engines. Most of the site was tuning out search engines (partially by design) but I figured that since the site is working faster it would be a good time to let them in. More about blocking search engines in a "features" thread.

The top countries after the US are Canada, UK/Germany (almost tied), Brazil, and Japan in that order.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Feb 10 at 3:30 PM
I just noticed something on the RS homepage counter. One second it said 100some visitors, I refreshed the page and then it climbed by over 100. Im not saying its not possible for that big of a increase in the 4 seconds it took to reload, but does any counter tweaking ever go on for testing? Just curious.
Thrance
Thrance's Cels
Feb 20 at 12:44 AM
I'd like to ask, what difference does it make?

E
E
Feb 20 at 9:21 AM
It probably dosnt matter to you, but to me I would like to know if it is a actual 100+ increase in four secondsor if there is just testing going on. I tend to pay attention to details other people dont care about...sorry.
Thrance
Thrance's Cels
Feb 20 at 12:11 PM
Welcome! Login or Register