Wishlist search?

First, I absolutely love the Rubberslug site! It's one of the easiest and best webhosting out there, and even better that it's tailored for anime cels :).

Anyway, I was wondering if it might be possible to have a sort of search flag that you could select to search through peoples' wishlists as opposed to their actual galleries. *shrugs* Not sure if there's anyone else out there that might find this useful/interesting.

-Kenshinny
Kenshinny
Shadow of a Dream
Feb 09 at 8:18 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Heh, just last week I saw some people's wishlists pop up (but I couldn't remember whose >_< ) so I manually searched several individual's galleries who collected the series which wishlists I found (does that make sense?) Which I guess could be ok, but many collectors may have a particular wishlist cel from a series that they don't currently own any cels from. Anyway a wishlist search could be done? ;)

Katie
Echo
Lunar Reflections
Feb 10 at 3:50 PM
Won't be done anytime soon, but yes, this is a good idea and should be available in some form or another. It's on the list to go in, but it might be a part of an extra subscription-type package. No decision has been made yet, so I'll see how useful I can make this before we determine if it should be 100% free or not.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Mar 05 at 3:32 AM
Welcome! Login or Register