Anime stuff, dvds, and cels for sale

Wheeeee!!!! I've got too much stuff in my room, and there's no way I want to take all of it back with me to college. So, in an effort to clean up, I've created a sales page.

http://geocities.com/klethi87/kletsales

Now,
this was set up on a free site, so in order to keep traffic down to the people actually interested in what I'm selling, here's a list of the stuff. Pics and prices can be found on the sales page.

Escaflowne CDs: OST1, OST2, OST3, and Lover's Only.

Escaflowne Film books

Escaflowne Movie Tarot Cards

18 FMA Doujinshi sheets (available as single sheets or I'll sell them in groups)

Original Japanese language Newtype magazines from August '96(Kotori), January '97(Eva Unit 01), and December '97(Utena).

DVDs (all R1 except the Esca set, which is an all-region bootleg):
Kai Doh Maru
Wrath of the Ninja: The Yotoden Movie
Sugar: A Little Tiny Snow Fairy: The Bear Pianist
Sugar: A Little Tiny Snow Fairy: Sugar Baby Love
Sol Bianca: The Legacy: Going Home
Escaflowne Complete Series HK Bootleg

Cels from:
Daa! Daa! Daa!
Saint Tail
Marmalade Boy
Clamp Campus Detectives
I'll Make a Habit of it!
Trigun

So, if you're mildly interested in anything there, check out the site for prices. Note that most of the prices are hopeful--I'm willing to take a lot less, especially if you buy a lot. You can pm me on beta, or you can email me at klethi87@NOSPAMyahoo.com Make sure to take out the "no spam" part (but you probably already knew that). Or you can contact me via feedback on RS.

Oh, I almost forgot! Payment is via Paypal (bank transfers and existing pp funds only!), money order, or check. Shipping will be decided on a case-by-case basis.
klet
klet's Island of Misfit Cels
Aug 09 at 1:05 AM
Welcome! Login or Register