My rubberslug gallery

i think it mostly due to that most visiters just want to see cels from their favorite show. rating galleries and sending feedback is a low priority for them or they are unaware of the feature. for example how many click on the weblog, wishlist, about, private area, links, when they visit a site? for that matter how many click on thumbnail images to see a larger image and read the comments if available and then click on it again to see a larger scan if it's not locked? not a high percent i guess. it's somewhat similiar to the situation with the rs homepage with how many people read the forums threads but i think the resources, news, and poll link suffers a worse fate in visiters clicks. but on a positive note, rating galleries give you zen points and soon you will be obessing over the popular item listing under administrative in your my account page instead of the gallery ratings like i am.
genechin
S.H.O.M.A. w/glasses anime cel gallery
Aug 06 at 11:54 AM
Agreed! Try not to take it personally, I for one do not rate galleries nor I care if people want to or do not want to rate mine. If I recall correctly I even disabled the feature from my gallery, could be wrong. I post and share my cels only b/c I feel like it, I honestly do not care about the ratings. I know the series I collect from are old and most new collectors do not even care to look at them, that is fine, I do not collect cels for them but myself. I hope this makes sense, so if people take awhile to rate your gallery be patient or if you really are in a rush do a search for people who also collect from the same series and characters you like and invite them to view your gallery if you really want them to rate it. Above all, have fun, collecting cels is an extremely personal hobby, but they should not be an all consuming hobby or obsession. Cheers!
momo
M O M O's cels
Aug 06 at 4:15 PM
Welcome! Login or Register