ORIGINAL Samurai Champloo genga for sale

Hiya!

Well you may or may not know I won a huge set of champloo gengas off YJ a few weeks ago and I never really intended to keep them all. I've picked out the ones I want and the rest are all up for grabs--gorgeous sketches, too! I've priced everything and made some temp sale pages, so you don't have to haggle unless you want to (and feel free to negotiate, especially if you're ordering more than one). There's Jins, Mugens, and Fuu sketches up for grabs, so please take a look! ^_^

http://www.zero-space.net/champloo/index.htm

Shipping,
payment, and order info is on the page -- just use the e-mail link there to order! I'll probably leave these pages up for a few days, and at some point next week I'll start moving a few to eBay here and there, so if you see something you like, please don't wait! All of these are original gengas, NOT copies!

Also, I have a small pile of sketches of some of the bad guys from champloo that came with this set, so if you're interested, please let me know--some of them are rather nice, I just haven't gotten to scanning them yet.

Thanks for looking everyone!!
betsuni
Jun 03 at 7:25 AM
Quick note: all paid for items were shipped out yesterday, and anything that was not sold or on hold was moved to eBay last night. ^_^ Thank you!
betsuni
Jun 06 at 6:03 AM
Welcome! Login or Register