Frischer Wind Silent Auction Details!!!

Konnichiwa Mina-san!!!

I am happy to announce the Frischer Wind SILENT AUCTION ^_^!

The auction will start on May 21st at 12am, and end on May 27th at MIDNIGHT. Yoshida-san will be accepting offer for this period only!

The SILENT AUCTION goods are as follows:

*An INCREDIBLE and RARE HANKEN GENGA of Anthy and Chu Chu from Utena! Used for the Carddass Masters series. It?s size is A4. Minimum bid starts at $500. Hand-drawn by Hiromi Kato!!!

*An ENTIRE TENSHI NI NARUMON SETTEI SET! 33 HAND-DRAWN character sketches by Hiromi Kato. Includes all of your favorite characters! Sizes vary. Minimum bid starts at $5,000.

Don?t miss this chance to own some INCREDIBLY RARE goods! Here is the link to the Rare Goods page, and Silent Auction! These links are PRIVATE, and not to be posted ANYWHERE PUBLICLY! If it is found out that the links have been posted publicly, the SECRET PAGE will be TAKEN DOWN! Thank you for your co-operation!

RARE Items Page:

http://www.oct.zaq.ne.jp/frischer-wind/list.genga/rare/rare_item.html

SILENT
AUCTION:

http://www.oct.zaq.ne.jp/frischer-wind/list.genga/rare/secret/secret.html

AUCTION
PROCESS:

In order to place a silent bid, please contact Yoshida-san, with your NAME, ADDRESS, and the auction you are bidding on (?UTENA HANKEN GENGA bid?) at:

frischer-wind@oct.zaq.ne.jp

Yoshida-san will inform you of your bids standing! The high bid will be updated on the main Silent Auction page, under the auction you are bidding on!

PAYMENT DETAILS:

Yoshida-san will accept payment plans due to the nature of these items to go for such high prices. He will accept Paypal payments via Credit Card, as well as Paypal bank transfers, and MONERY ORDERS! If using a Credit Card, a 3% penalty fee will be added for each transaction! Tentative payment plans may last up to 3 months! If you need longer to pay, you MUST contact Yoshida-san before bidding to work out the specifics! It?s best for you to make a minimum amount of payments for your payment plan if using a Credit Card. This saves you money! Instead of making many small payments, make a BIG ONE each month.

SHIPPING DETAILS:

Overseas Collectors/Outside of Japan: Your package will be sent by EMS, and EMS ONLY! The total EMS cost will be given to you at the end of the auction.

Within Japan: Your item will be sent out with Yu-Pack. Please contact Yoshida-san for quotes ^_^/!

QUESTIONS?:

Feel free to contact me here:

mspoe@kc.rr.com

I will try my best to get you information about the Silent Auction and any other goods Yoshida-san has! ANY AND ALL questions regarding placing a bid, buying, payments, & shipping quotes should be directed to Yoshida-san at the address above!

Thank you everyone for your participation in the Silent Auction ^_^! Yoshida-san looks forward to bringing you this exciting chance to own these RARE goods, and hopes to bring you more in the future!

Sincerely,

Yoshida-san & Sarah K.
Ms. Poe
Ms. Poe
May 19 at 12:51 AM
Welcome! Login or Register