Character File Doujinshi ( Lodoss OAV )

Hello,

I am selling on Ebay a doujinshi " Character File " (third doujinchi about Lodoss) of Nobuteru yuki, containing the character samples and sketches made for the chara-design of Lodoss Wars OAVs.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&catref=C6&from=R10&satitle=file+yuki&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&bs=Search&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&floc=1&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP%2FPostal&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=

don't
hesitate! ^_^
Thanks

Nathalie.R
Edited May 07 at 12:53 PM
Esca-fan
Nathalie's Cels
May 07 at 12:51 PM
Hi fellow Animexx user :) Just a side note, a doujinshi is a fanmade book but your description says it's made by Nobutero Yuki himself. You may want to correct that or else fans may not want to buy it thinking it's fan-made (although, my Naruto artbook is THE success ;) ).
Ore-sama
Money's Grave - Mother's Grief
May 08 at 9:53 AM
[quote]Just a side note, a doujinshi is a fanmade book but your description says it's made by Nobutero Yuki himself.[/quote]

Actually, he has a series of these "doujinshi" and that's what they're always called--doujinshi. From what I understand, it's a collection of sketches, etc. that Yuki himself worked on. Of course, it's not one-of-a-kind, but it's still very, very rare.
klet
klet's Island of Misfit Cels
May 10 at 10:05 PM
Welcome! Login or Register