RS Tees...

I have a question or suggestion about the Rubberslug shirts. Would there be any future plans to have RS Logo tank tops for women? This would be a great thing especially for the warm months.

Does anyone else think this would be nice?
AtomicWVGirl
A Mahoujin Guru Guru Gallery
Apr 19 at 10:02 AM
Hiya Sugarflower,
Jason said in the future he would have other stuff made for the site and I do believe he said something about tank tops, Jason buys this stuff out of his own pocket so give him time and I'm sure he will do them in the future.
here is the forum post about the RS loot you can read about it>
http://www.rubberslug.com/board/showthread.asp?T=1007
You
can Email him and ask if you wish he could tell you a time line much better than anyone else here.
I hope this helps.
Roy
backlotanimation
Backlotanimation
Apr 19 at 7:52 PM
Not in the immediate future, sadly enough. I'm trying to get some sort of stable income coming in so that I can spend time to work on projects like Rubberslug, which I really do enjoy doing but are economically infeasible. Hopefully, I'll at least get something useful site-related out sometime in the near future.

More updates when they become available.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Apr 19 at 8:24 PM
Thanks for the info. I can't wait to see what you are cooking up for the site.

I'll keep an eye out for anything new for RS clothing/items.
AtomicWVGirl
A Mahoujin Guru Guru Gallery
Apr 20 at 2:10 PM
Sounds great Jason! Perhaps we can also sell the t-shirts at larger cons to gain exposure to RS? I think selling some at the upcoming AX would be a great idea! Perhaps some of the mods who will attend AX could bring some down for the cel AX and RS gatherings? Just a thought. And yes I'd buy one in person, though I don't know my size best to see the shirt in person. ^_^
momo
M O M O's cels
Jun 18 at 10:17 PM
Welcome! Login or Register