Im freakin stupid!

I was making a wishlist series entry. A new series, but I realised I mispelled it so made a second correct series entry. How on earth do I erase the wrong one? I cant erase it from manage cels because it dose not show up. Help? Please?
Thrance
Thrance's Cels
Jan 13 at 11:24 PM
Good question. It's quite possible that you can't erase it. I'm not sure if I stopped putting the wishlist series names into the manage cels panel.

As long it doesn't have any cels or wishes attached to it, it won't show up. Sorry that there isn't a better answer for now. Most of these bugs will go away once I finish with the new code.

Working on the site right now, but it's taking longer than I expected (naturally) because I'm trying to clean up the code at the same time. Not to mention, there's this doofus that keeps making new sites when I've already banned him for duping other people's cels.

If there's anything else I can help with, drop me a line.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jan 15 at 3:42 PM
Due to a techincal error (namely I was the one typing) I also had this happen. If having the missplelling drives you nuts, here's what you have to do (dramatic music please.....)
1)Go to manage cels and move one of your scans into the undesired series. 2) now change over into said series and then update the scan- moving it back to the original wanted catagory *but here is the trick* 3) hit the back button on the browser twice to gat back to the "choose a cel" from the unwanted series. The cel you moved should still be listed. 4) hit refresh and the series is now empty, there should be nothing in the trash, so now you can delete pesky critter. Why do I know this? I have waaayy too much free time at work!
Foechadan
Nearachd Nathair Sgiathach
Jan 17 at 5:52 PM
Welcome! Login or Register