Shrink tag?

Is it possible to shrink the tag/banner (i.e.,delete a row and put it in small fonts) of the "Curator, and Warning" sign that sits below each page of the gallery? It seems be a bit BIG,visually intrusive, wasted space, or too close to the bottom of the gallery banner (or all of the above,*smiling*). ...^-^ What do you think?

E
E
Jan 06 at 2:34 AM
Sure, I'd prefer that not be there too, but I've noticed far less problems by clobbering people with the notion that RS is no longer going to put up with funny business. It's far less intrusive than one of those overlapping things that plants itself right over your webpage and follows you wherever you scroll.

There's going to be a "report inappropriate content" or some other quick feedback link. Naturally, all of these things will be in exchange for new site features and improved freedom in editing your pages.

After making a mild initiative to enforce site policies, intermember disputes are way down. I like that. Dealing with a dozen "he said, she said" things a week was really starting to cut into the little time I have set aside to work on this site.

Looking tough is a big part of being tough. I don't like it either, but for now it stays. Sorry.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jan 06 at 12:48 PM
Welcome! Login or Register