Sooooooooo much on eBay!

I'm selling my entire collection now. I'm only keeping 9 pieces.

I'm selling a total of:
10 Fushigi Yugi cels (incl. 6 fancels)
5 Saiyuki cels and sketches (including 1 fancel, 2 repros)
3 GTO cels all of Onizuka, one with his classm incl. final scene
7 Slayers cels (including 4 fancels and 1 OP cel)
4 Ayashi no Ceres cels of Aya, incl. final scene
and a whole lot more!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZoreQ2dsama

All
items will be shipped with a registration number.

Thanks & happy bidding!
Edited Dec 04 at 6:46 PM
Ore-sama
Money's Grave - Mother's Grief
Dec 04 at 6:46 PM
[quote]Payment is through Paypal, cash and bank wire only.[/quote]

Be careful with statements like this. In an effort to maximize the fees they collect, Ebay made it against policy to tell bidders that you have restricted the types of Paypal payments you accept, or that you will charge a fee for people using Paypal. Yes, it is dumb and underhanded, but that's what they've been doing since August.

Now, you won't neccesarily get caught. They've got a bot that goes through auctions, trying to pick up key phrases, and if it hits your auctions, it will cancel them. You'll be refunded any fees charged, but it's annoying to have to relist, because the cancelled auction does not appear in "My Ebay," so you have to redo the entire listing starting from square one.

I'm not saying that you have to change anything, but don't be surprised if one or more of these get cancelled. It's really random. Sometimes it will pick up on every auction you have closing on the same day, sometimes it will only cancel one.

Good luck with your sales!
klet
klet's Island of Misfit Cels
Dec 05 at 12:14 AM
I am SO sending out assassins to eBay and Paypal >__<

I didn't quite understand though, which part of it is wrong? That I'm accepting more than PayPal or what exactly? Sorry, morning stupidity...

EDIT: I'm awake now! Nah, I mean I take a) PayFiend, b) cash and c) bank wire, but I don't care where the PayPal money comes from.
Edited Dec 05 at 3:36 AM
Ore-sama
Money's Grave - Mother's Grief
Dec 05 at 3:35 AM
Okay, well that's fine then. But you might consider revising your auctions, because it makes it sound like you're only accepting certain payments through Paypal, and they might zap you without warning. Maybe try:

"I'll accept:
1. Paypal
2. cash
3. bank wire"

Or you could simply put a comma after "cash."

"Paypal, cash, or bank wire."
klet
klet's Island of Misfit Cels
Dec 05 at 9:43 AM
Welcome! Login or Register