FA: Esca Folken & Jajuka, RK's Sanosuke

Hello!

You might remember me from the times that cel gatherings were still held at Anime Expo and Fanime Con. (I still collect Escaflowne and Macross cels and keep in touch with Tsukushi, David, Marisa, Rick, and other folks.)

I have two cels on auction at eBay:

Escaflowne Movie Folken & Jajuka Death Scene Anime Cel
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6011683937&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Rurouni Kenshin: Sanosuke Bust/Face Close-Up Anime Cel
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6011685746&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

There's less than two days left! I hope you check them out, and thank you for reading this!

Egan Loo
Edited Nov 12 at 12:06 PM
Egan Loo
Nov 12 at 12:04 PM
Hello Egan Loo,
As a Rubberslug member here I would like to say we welcome all folks here to open a gallery to show all of us the wonderful artwork out there that folks have.
I see that you are using the site just for sales, This site is not for that and I would love to see your collection here with the rest of us.
It is free to sign up and very easy to load your pics up to the site.
So if your going to use the site please let us enjoy your collection and not take advantage of the owners good will and just place sales here.
Once more we would welcome any and all folks to the site but please use it for what it was made for and that is a site for collectors to share there collections with the rest of us.
I would like to ask you to please make a gallery for yourself and enjoy all of our sites also.
Thanks,
Roy Ezell RS.ID backlotanimation
backlotanimation
Backlotanimation
Nov 17 at 8:30 PM
Thanks for the welcome, and sorry for not first posting the cels I'm keeping in my collection. I've been too caught up in covering certain expenses to get around to scanning my collection. I'm hoping that the holiday season gives me time in front of the computer and scanner to do so. I'll try to get it done soon.
Egan Loo
Nov 17 at 11:00 PM
Egan's cool. Backlot comes from a primarily American animation collector perspective and might not be familiar with the stuff you do for the anime community, both collectors and otherwise.

Hope all is well and the sales go briskly. Sorry for the lukewarm reception. =)
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 18 at 12:29 AM
Hello Egan Loo,Jason,

I was not trying to be pain in the butt, Lately I have seen a few folks sign up just to sell and never post or make a gallery.
I saw that you posted a few for sale things and thought your site was one more of the folks taking advantage of Jasons very good will and great site for us all, Sorry for the confusion and my apology if I offended you,You are very welcome here as I stated before.
I did look at all your posted cels for sale and they are very wonderful and I thought it would be a shame to not see any of them here in a gallery.
Sorry if I came off as being harsh and Jason is right I do not know most of the Anime folks and what they do for the Anime community.
I look forward to seeing your site when you have the time to post them it should be very nice gallery.
Sorry Jason, I was just trying to watch your back.
My sencere apology and please don't think badly of rubberslug or myself for my mistake.
I love all animation and would like to see some of all shows here for us to see.
Welcome to Rubberslug.
Roy Ezell RS ID: Backlotanimation

For us somewhat anime dummies here is a link to Egan Loo's Bio.
http://www.anime.net/~eganloo/tempindex.html
His
works are Quite extensive.
Boy do I feel like a dummy!!!!
Edited Nov 18 at 1:44 PM
backlotanimation
Backlotanimation
Nov 18 at 12:58 PM
Welcome! Login or Register