temporary photo album

Now I know this isn't going to be around for long, but if you have time, could you make it so the photo album has a link on every page of the gallery rather than just the home page?

Let's look at your gallery for example:

http://plastic.rubberslug.com/gallery/weblog.asp

See?
Your photos don't show up. You have to click over to the home page in order to see the photo album link. Not an urgent matter, but it is slightly annoying.

Of course, it might be too much trouble for a feature that's going to disappear soon. In which case, feel free to ignore me while I slink back down to the Stupid People Hole to share the cookies my roommate gave me. ^_^
Edited Nov 07 at 11:53 PM
klet
klet's Island of Misfit Cels
Nov 07 at 11:52 PM
Hmmm... guess the album is gone now. @_@ I can't access it from my Account. Uploaded a few images and then *poot* I get error messages.
Mirai Peorth
For Love of Roses...
Dec 09 at 7:31 PM
Jason said he was going to upgrade it when he first put the album mod up and said we all would lose our pics when he did it and that he could not save them he did not think, I'm guessing this is what has happened.
Give him time I'm sure he'll put it back up better than ever when he is done.
Roy
backlotanimation
Backlotanimation
Dec 09 at 8:29 PM
Its working now. ^_^ Guess it just had a hiccup or something.
Mirai Peorth
For Love of Roses...
Dec 09 at 8:41 PM
very interesting...too bad it might disappear!! seemed to work just fine. though when i clicked on my pics it automatically wanted to add a new one.
ginga123
Ginga's Anime Galactica
Jan 05 at 4:10 PM
Welcome! Login or Register