Hentai cels...

I am not a pervert or anything, but I was just wondering if it is allowed to put hentai cel's in galleries?
Cole
Dec 17 at 10:42 PM
Somewhere on the site, I think when you create a gallery it says somethin along the lines of no hardcore images. Such as multiple insertions I am guessing and that harmless nudity is ok. I have a few nudy cels from a hentai series and so far no one has said its wrong otherwise, as in the owner of this site and the mods. Maybe email Jason, the owner of this about the cels you wanna post?
Thrance
Thrance's Cels
Dec 18 at 12:02 AM
I would make sure you password protect any hentai images. I have a few myself, but they are all tucked away in the private section of my gallery.

I think this is the appropriate way to deal with it. Then if anyone wants to view the images, you can email them your password.
skaphrodite
Gowa City Cel Gallery
Dec 18 at 4:15 PM
Or you make some parts of the image fuzzy/blurred.
Tetsuo
Jan 21 at 11:27 AM
Personally, I don't care. However, if a search bot came through and noticed (somehow) that we are lenient on that sort of thing, then it's quite likely that RS would start getting blocked by web surfing filter software.

This is not a good thing, but if you keep all cels in this catagory in a password section then it should be fine.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jan 21 at 2:54 PM
Welcome! Login or Register