WeaselPal Payment Authorized

I found the coolest thing in the mail today. It seem like Foechadan's been rummaging through our invoices here and has found out what we *really* spend the donation money on.

Bandwidth? Server co-location? Nope. Wesel cookies. Oh wait, make that "Official Rubberslug Dead Weasel Gingersnaps, the confection of choice for true dead weasel connoisseurs."

*munch* *munch* *munch*

On my desk, I have more gingerbread weasels than I could ever possibly finish in a year, much less before they get hard and crumbly. I've eaten two already but there's just waaaaaaay too many in here. I'll scan one in later. However, thanks to the wonders of the modern postal service, the decorative holiday tin arrived looking more like a Christmas-themed Yugoslavian land mine. The cookies are still tasty though.

Maybe I can trade one or two of these with my ISP for some extra bandwidth? *munch* *munch* *munch*... nahhh....

jn
(Co-)Founder and CEO, WeaselCookiePal
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Dec 07 at 3:39 PM
The orphans were not as amused that there were dead weasel cookies mixed in with the houses. I tried to explain that they were official and all. I'm going to get fired some day.....
Foechadan
Nearachd Nathair Sgiathach
Dec 10 at 9:45 AM
I think the big fuzzy red Weaselball Z candies can get be traded for at least a little bit of bandwidth. Happy holidays!
Foechadan
Nearachd Nathair Sgiathach
Dec 10 at 10:01 AM
Welcome! Login or Register