Thank you, Foe!

YAH!!! Foechadan and Leah both totally rock!! So, I would love to join in the chorus of cheers for both these awesome ladies!

Leah has been so great to beta a few of my WK fics for me --- living through my tortured (and slow ... very sloooow) writing process, fearlessly plowing her way through what I fear is some pretty bad writing (LOL), and giving me some great insight and feedback on the stories. And, as if that wasn't enough, let me just add: Orphen stained glass! *still drooling over it*

And, Foe ... what can I say? Anyone who shows up at your door with a 6-foot tall lobby stand from Howl's Moving Castle ... well, they are well on their way to sainthood, that's what!

*still brings a tear of joy to my eye when I think of it ... sniff*

So, to Foechadan and Leah ... extra huge hugs!! I love you guys!!!
tex-chan
Gecko Blue Cels
Aug 29 at 11:56 PM
I'm still demanding pictures of the Howl stand up!!!! ~_^
Leah
Aernath's Heartthrobs
Aug 30 at 2:26 AM
Well, the Howl stand up is currently not --- standing up, that is. I had to remove it from its stand so I could store it until my dad comes up to visit in October.

When he comes up, I'm going to have him mount the picture on a light type of wood or paneling, and then make a frame for it so that I can hang it on one of my walls. ^_^
tex-chan
Gecko Blue Cels
Aug 30 at 9:53 PM
This is when I laughingly tell you that my Ichigo wasn't standing up for his first pictures either. XD

Pic-tures Pic-tures!
Leah
Aernath's Heartthrobs
Aug 31 at 3:27 AM
Hmmmm ... I don't think I want to dwell on the mental images that brings to mind, Leah!

Nuuuuu .... I'm blind!!!! >_< (LOL)

No worries ... pix of the gorgeous Howl lobby stand/card will be forthcoming once it is properly framed and hanging on my wall. Really, it's mostly of the castle ... but Howl is on there, too, so ... yeah ... that counts! ^_~
tex-chan
Gecko Blue Cels
Sep 01 at 8:18 PM
Welcome! Login or Register