computer problems

Some new computer parts I bought are total crap.

I won't be able to see e-mail or mess with the site unless it's an emergency for a short while. Apologies in advance.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Aug 12 at 12:04 PM
I have a computer that is sorta working. I'll try to get to donations and such right now. I do read most of these feature requests and stuff and they are quite useful, but a lot of times they just don't fit in with the current development activity.

I need a few days to get up to speed. I also need to make a webpage for Foechadan's Slugfest East (a.k.a. Super Slugfest Star DX Turbo ++ Championship Edition).

That reminds me: Slugfest should be reborn as a clever 2D fighting game, where you can select your favorite site personality and beat the tar out of other fan favorites. Naturally, the "Rheytarian" character would be cake to design, since she has already suggested numerous fighting costumes for herself over the years.

The good news is -- if anime is any indication of current technological frontiers -- I should be able to assemble my very own sexy cybernetic android killing machine, based solely on the amount of computer crap that is spread out on the ground around me. She can perhaps assume the role of the site maintainer while I retire to a tropical isle and sip on drinks with little umbrellas.

My fighting game character should be able to summon said android at will to combat the forces of darkness. Let me know when you have a working prototype while I get back to fixing my computer.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Aug 14 at 8:21 PM
Welcome! Login or Register