Yay!! Slugfest East

Yeah, I'll take care of this later.

By the way, Foe, you can give the shirts and hats away at the general cel collector meeting if you want. There's nothing that says that they're only for RS people. Maybe two of the shirts and one of the hats at the cel panel and save a hat and shirt for the RS thing?

Up to you, I'll make a page for it. Later tonight if I can.
Edited Aug 03 at 3:53 PM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Aug 03 at 3:52 PM
Cool, you are the best! I guess it would make more sense to lure new collectors to RS at the panel. If they are coming to the party they are already yours ^_~ Oh and BTW the panel time has been announced. Saturday night at 8:30 yeah rotten time slot but it should be fun
Foechadan
Nearachd Nathair Sgiathach
Aug 03 at 4:03 PM
So I'm going to bump this thread because we are within a week of the event. If you are attending Otakon and have a morbid curiosity about your fellow cel collectors, come and meet them face to face, book to book. It looks like attendance is swelling to about 30 ppl lets completely take over the restaurant!
Foechadan
Aug 14 at 1:50 AM
So, I'm finally back from Otakon and got the preliminary update done. I had an awesome time this weekend and got to meet some incredibly cool new people and got to hang out with old friends. I find it amazing that I can see some people once every six months or so and feel so comfortable so quickly. If anyone wants to see a few of my pictures I got them uploaded at http://www.flickr.com/photos/thistledown/sets/ And if you see yourself and I don't have your name drop me a note and I'll get it posted. And thanks again to everyone who came and made it so much fun!!!! PS I had a great cel haul so stop by the gallery and peek. This was one of the best cons ever!
Edited Aug 24 at 7:19 AM
Foechadan
Aug 22 at 11:26 PM
Here are some more pictures of Otakon. I haven't taken the time to label them yet.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/iriairi/sets/
iriairi
Zeiram Style Council
Aug 23 at 10:27 PM
Welcome! Login or Register