popular item listing

*laughs*

My 5th most popular cel is my headless "Pink" freebie cel. I guess everybody just likes the view...
deanna
Jul 20 at 9:45 PM
lol

I don't think anyone is satisfied with what their most popular cel is. I guess that is why those cels are in the respective curator's gallery rather than the viewer's.

Anyway, my most popular cel is from an American cartoon--and it's not the greatest thing in the world. But that's probably because I'm trying to get rid of him, and have been posting him around.
klet
klet's Island of Misfit Cels
Jul 21 at 12:05 AM
Heh - I guess I'm one of the few who's list seems to make perfect sense. Great little feature, thanx Jason. ^_^
huckapucka
Homage
Jul 21 at 1:25 AM
Very cool feature! I love it! Now if it can only be accessed as a link through our accounts . . . :P

Mine makes sense to me too. It's one of my all time favorite cels. I've been trying to keep tabs of my top 10 hits but it was a lot of work going through all of my galleries and writing the largest hit numbers down. Thanks a bunch for this! :D
duotrouble
Cel Envy
Jul 21 at 1:32 AM
That's a really insightful feature Jason, thanks for putting it together. I think that of the top 50 cels in my gallery, about 90% of them were the ecchi/hentai ones *tsk* too many pervs...

If you make this feature a permanent addition it'll be great because it saves loking through the 'Manage Artwork' pages.
Does it update in (more or less) real time or is the list refreshed every day or so? Just curious.
Krafty
BlueBlade Anime Art
Jul 21 at 9:05 AM
Welcome! Login or Register