working on rs today

Due to two cancelled meetings within a span of 20 minutes before 9 AM, I left work as most people were just starting to show up.

Now, the rest of my day is clear. I'll be doing features, shipping shirts, updating sponsorships, and handling any other sorts of miscellaneous easy issues for the remainder of the day.

Remind me either here or via e-mail if I promised you something in particular anytime in the last month and I'll try to take care of it today if possible.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jul 15 at 9:54 AM
Hmmm....A few things:

1. The wishlist jumping
2. Maybe a way to activate a collapsable wishlist? Mine is so huge...
3. "Queen of Midnight" icon...LOL...

I know there's other things I thought of...I'll think of em' later ^^;!
Ms. Poe
Ms. Poe
Jul 15 at 2:14 PM
Wishlist jumping I can probably fix. The collapsible everything will unfortunately have to wait until I finish the other New Stuff, which has been on hold for the last two months. I've gotta finish it by August or else I'll feel really bad since it's one of the things I wanted done when I wrote last year's Rubberslug birthday forum post.

The queen of midnight thing will be part of a robust and meaningless award system designed to give people neat stuff to collect for no apparent reason, much like a sick online game of Pacman. So yah, that will have to wait too.

Coincidentally, Dee's first response was to request her purple ice cream cone. Don't you girls have anything *else* to worry about? Sheesh. =)

Features should be done, with the exception of blueheaven's request which I'm going to answer right now. Shirts just arrived via UPS ground 30 minutes ago, so I'll be shipping anyone's shirt I owe out next.
Edited Jul 15 at 3:20 PM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jul 15 at 3:20 PM
...purple ice cream cone....
Rheytarian
Rheytarian's Anime Alcove
Jul 15 at 10:08 PM
So, I guess a lifesized Ichigo plushie would be out of the question?
Leah
Aernath's Heartthrobs
Jul 16 at 12:13 AM
Welcome! Login or Register