Welcome *zzzzz...*

Howdy. Yes, it is past 4 AM and yes, I'm falling asleep.

You probably read the introduction twice already. If you really want to hear it, try another forum section first.

This is just a place to post any sort of trash you want. For instance, what are you watching? I think I'm getting Inuyasha #77 right now and every new season there seems to be less and less that I want to watch. 90% of everything is crap... and rising. =/

I *am* quite curious where cel collectors fall on the anime-watching curve. Are you mostly a fansub crowd or a DVD crowd?

Time to upload those features I said I'd upload. Hope you all find this useful.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jul 18 at 4:50 AM
I'm a DVD person... I just don't have the technology or patience for fansubs...

Yeah.. so maybe I'm not right on top of the "latest in japan".. but ya know, I don't think it's all that big of a deal these days. At least related to cel collecting, seeing the fansubs well before everyone used to give the "edge on the best cels", but now that everything is CG... *shrug*.
spinizuey
Golden Dawn
Jul 18 at 10:35 AM
Just because they are easier for me to digest? I think so. I just try to buy the "uncut?" 13 year and up versions that, sure it's not the whole thing, but all I can get, @ least there is more showed there than the Cartoon Network kid's version ^_^ *sigh*
Zayaka
atomic tangerine's binder
Jul 18 at 6:25 PM
My anime is on tapes, but some are transferred from DVDs, so I guess I watch both. I like the uncut, subtitled versions but can't watch them if I'm doing something else at the same time because I can't keep my eyes on the translation. I don't have time to watch as much as I'd like... it would cut into my video game playing.
Cat
Cat's Litterbox of Cels
Jul 19 at 10:00 PM
Welcome! Login or Register