Shirts are here!

^^**Paypal Ordering for Shirts Now Available**^^

http://www.rubberslug.com/shop/shirt.aspx

It's
a little awkward right now until we get our own credit card processing up. If you have any problems with ordering, please let me know either here in the forum or by e-mail. (http://www.rubberslug.com/info/contact.asp)

Preorders
will have first crack at the shirts. I will hold all preordered shirts until Wednesday, June 29th. I'll try to send an e-mail to preorderers and make sure that those individuals who preordered still want their shirts. We *might* still have a few limited editions up for grabs.

I'll be talking to the printers tomorrow morning to see how quickly we can get another batch of these run up as the demand for these has been unexpectedly high. We'll probably run black and another color, probably a dark blue or green. I'll have to see how good our stuff looks on white, historically the answer has been "not good enough".

Order Now! Go! Hurry!
Edited Jun 23 at 4:35 AM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jun 21 at 12:59 PM
Yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! T-Shirts!
Nice looking shirts!
Thanks Jason.

Roy
Edited Jun 21 at 2:57 PM
backlotanimation
Backlotanimation
Jun 21 at 2:53 PM
They look great!
The next batch is going to include baby T's, right? ^_^
SilverZen
Dragonball Zen
Jun 21 at 3:38 PM
Thanks for the comments so far. Just got back from an onsite client and the rest of my night is going to be focused on getting a Slugfest page assembled and an order form for these shirts.

I need to determine how many of these are actually still available for ordering. 50 wasn't nearly enough. Anything past the initial batch, as promised when we designed these in May, will not feature the "limited edition" mark in the upper right side.

We'll have a few designs in addition to the plain logo shirt and as promised, shirts designed specifically for the ladies. Two baseball cap designs are on the way as well, we're just working out the final details with putting our logo on the back.

More details and ordering info to follow.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jun 21 at 6:19 PM
They look great Jason, good work!

Ordered mine! I guess we should get to work on that Tribute Pyramid....
Edited Jun 23 at 2:34 PM
birdie
Oni Hime's Palace of Delights
Jun 21 at 7:18 PM
Welcome! Login or Register