celga vs rinkya

I used Celga for 3 years or so. I always had problems. It seems like I was constantly trying to track missing cels down and it seemed like I was constantly being charged for more shipping fees. Rinkya may seem like more for shipping but I don't think it is. With rinkya its upfront you pay for your in Japan shipping and handeling/bank fees in that $15 charge. Celga seemed like I was constantly having to pay more and more shipping charges on orders I knew I had already paid shipping for. I always felt like they were ransoming my cels. I still have some sketches I won from them 2 or so years ago that I still email them about but they've stopped replying to me all together. One time they lost $500 of cels of mine, when I went to their booth an AX I asked if they had any esca cels for sale and out they pulled my missing cels - THAT I HAD ALREADY PAID FOR. If you decide to use them just be sure YOU KEEP REALLY GOOD RECORDS because they sure don't. I have always found them to be really nice people but the buisness side of things was always a mess.

just my two cents
morgan ^_^
morganv
morgan's gallery
May 26 at 5:12 PM
Welcome! Login or Register