paypal is making stuff up

Urk. I still haven't fixed the shipping thing with the Paypal donations. Don't worry though, I'm crediting all the shipping.

If I can manage to get some kind of small useful gift item, I'll go through and find anyone who got dinked for shipping and ship you something free of charge. How about backgrounds? Yeah, I'll randomly print some up. (Although as E can tell you, sometimes it take a while for me to get around to this.)

I'm really slammed this week and I know I promised to fix this but I haven't. It just suddenly started doing this. I highly recommend one of two things:

1) Log in and send stuff manually. It won't charge you the 4.95 this way.

2) Donate whatever you intended to donate minus 4.95. (i.e., give $5.05 if you really wanted to toss in 10 bucks)

I know one of the guys who sat on the Paypal board back in the day. If I ever run into him again, I promise I'll punch him in the face for all of you. Apologies again.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Apr 28 at 3:06 PM
[quote] I know one of the guys who sat on the Paypal board back in the day. If I ever run into him again, I promise I'll punch him in the face for all of you. [/quote]

And kick him in the shins for Mandarake!
birdie
Oni Hime's Palace of Delights
Apr 28 at 5:47 PM
Welcome! Login or Register