Dont ban

I dont know if anybody has made this point (there was to much info to read and only little amount of time) but if you ban all the new dbz sites going up it will make it harder for us real collectors to obtain our wishlist cels. I have been after certain cels for years and if you banned dbz sites then that cel i have wanted may not have the chance to be found. If the people are not trying to sell these cels that they do not own then leave them to it you own the real cel at the end of the day and i have seen my some of my goten cels on over 20 sites and i think well it must be a great cel to be wanted on that many sites.

Live like the English and dont give a Sh*t

Paul
Fatherandson
Son Family Cels
Nov 04 at 2:43 AM
This is kinda what I *don't* want to lose. RS seems to bring in a lot of collectors -- even people who have been collecting for years -- who have never had a website. Many cels that have been "lost" from general knowledge (i.e. -- appearing on a website for one day three years ago and then dissappearing forever into a private collection) and popping up daily here.

RS is slowly drawing more people out of the primarily private or "offline" collectors into the public fold. That's a good thing.

Unfortunately, I must give a shit, as the English apparently say, because I'm not looking so much at today's problem as I am looking at tomorrow's problem. Once the number of kiddies posting harmless stolen images reaches some critical mass, I fear that the true con-artists will come in, thinking that we're as lenient as Geocities.

The message here has always been that collectors come first. I'm sure there's some talented corporation out there who has an easier way of uploading images to a website, but they won't look out for collectors' interest like we (try to) do.

Taking care of collectors eventually means that I'm going to have to choose a policy that benefits the majority the most and harms the minority the least.

Thanks for the post. I'll try to take all of this into consideration.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 05 at 11:30 PM
Welcome! Login or Register