say hello to startyde

We already had four ninja turtles and an April O'Neill, so we decided to pick up a Master Splinter as well. Give a warm round of applause to Startyde, our newest moderator person.

Your goal as a loyal member with far too much free time on a Saturday is to now make a bunch of galleries filled with pictures of your Precious Moments figurine collection so Startyde has someone to vaporize.

In all seriousness, each of our illustrious moderators will be scurrying off to supervise different parts of the site as we get more features activated. Made sense to pick up another deputy. If you want something changed, fixed, added, or obliterated, make sure to let your mods know!
Edited Aug 28 at 3:54 AM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Aug 28 at 3:43 AM
Does it have to be "hello"... cause I was leaning more towards a "hey" ?
In Gabriel We Trust
Aug 28 at 11:55 AM
so... do i get extra zen for deciding not to sell any Momomi cels? ^_^ actually, i was just hoping that this thread had a picture of him transforming into a yellow 1986 VW bug...
lavainia
aurora borealis
Aug 28 at 12:40 PM
^
lol, you already have more zen than me buddy, but yes (looks around) Mezzo collectors get extra "special" attention from me :)

And about the transforming into bug thing...well, Christmas IS coming...
Edited Aug 28 at 12:45 PM
Startyde
The Startyde
Aug 28 at 12:44 PM
Yay!! We like Startyde, (even if I still think Kite is better than Mezzo ^_~) I will sleep sounder knowing rubberslug is protected from the evil Precious Moments figurine collectors!
Foechadan
Nearachd Nathair Sgiathach
Aug 29 at 10:34 AM
Welcome! Login or Register