Password for Private viewing

Hello Group:

Well started working on the gallery so if any are interested in visiting the gallery and enjoy what it used to be a long time ago I started working with the Goku cels, more to come....The password is welcomein....that should be easy enough to remember.....Enjoy your visit, thank you and visit the actual owners of them when you can.
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Jan 24 at 7:50 PM
Hello Group:

To all the people that have read this post and will read it too, all the cels that are being put up for viewing using the password are already sold and gone, please don't ask for any as this is just what the pieces that were from my collection at one time and I can only have them for viewing this way...No cels to sell here as these are already sold and gone, thanks for your interest but all the cels that will be shown in private viewing are sold. Thanks and I apologize for any misunderstanding.
Edited Jan 26 at 7:25 PM
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Jan 25 at 5:19 PM
Excited to see some of the gems that have made their way in and out of your collection through the years! The provided password isn't working for me at the moment. Is this a "to be posted soon" or "temporarily down" situation?
derekmudd
Space Cowboy
Jan 26 at 8:57 AM
I had to change it temporarily because some people misread my post as a sale that wasn't going on, so I had to stop that on it's tracks....I will reopen again when I feel that the error has been corrected.
It will happen but in due time, again.
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Jan 26 at 7:24 PM
I also have a sold section like this on my page. If anyone's interested in seeing a few of my favorites that have since found new homes, the private password is: 'sold'. Comments welcome!
derekmudd
Space Cowboy
Jan 27 at 9:47 AM
Welcome! Login or Register