server status page

http://www.orchidflux.com/rs.asp

Bookmark
that page. Tell all your Rubberslug friends to bookmark that page. You can find out what kind of awful, horrible calamity has befallen our site there instead of staring at a weird "cannot find server page" thing in the future.

I'm going to most likely buy a server sometime in the next few days. When I throw it in the rack, I'll make sure to take lots of baby pictures.

The bad news is that even if I were to order today, I won't get it until the 16th. I probably won't order until next week, so it probably won't arrive until late January. After that, I still have to configure it and go down to Houston on a free weekend and do all the copying/file transferring.

Thanks for your patience! All of this bad stuff goes away soon. Really.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jan 07 at 2:43 PM
Just knowing that the sun will peek out from behind the clouds soon is good enough for me :) Having a server update page is pretty cool, too... especially now that I've sworn off cels.org (that's a story for another day).
Honestly, I think you should be commended for the time and effort you put into this non-commercial project. Three cheers for the grand poobah! (And all of the hamsters that keep the sick server running, too)
4_degree
Jan 07 at 8:41 PM
Welcome! Login or Register