Gallery Temporarily up for Offers

Hello All,

So, I haven't been actively collecting for a little while now and I'm finding my interests drifting to other things. So, after much consideration, I have decided to open my collection up to offers. Nothing is off limits; however, some things will be harder for me to part with. (especially my Trigun cels) If anyone has any questions or offers on anything in my collection just email me at punkxprince@gmail.com or PM me on here or on Anime-Beta and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Just be aware that messaging me through rubberslug might not be totally reliable so I would recommend contacting me through one of the other options. Also, I will be charging a flat fee of $12 for shipping which will include insurance on anything that I sell within the US. Foreign buyers will have to inquire for shipping prices. I accept PayPal only for any purchases.

Some of the series you can find in my rubberslug gallery include: Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho, Vampire Hunter D, Hunter X Hunter, GetBackers, Pokemon, Cowboy Bebop, and many more.

My gallery can be found at http://punkxprince.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

Thanks
Edited Apr 15 at 12:12 AM
punkxprince
Punkxprince's Cels
Apr 13 at 1:00 PM
As always, if anyone has any questions for me please do not hesitate to ask. This sale is basically going on until I feel that I have cut back on my collection to my satisfaction. Thanks guys!

PXP
Edited Sep 26 at 3:15 PM
punkxprince
Punkxprince's Cels
Apr 27 at 12:38 AM
Just a quick bump to let you know that my collection is still up for offers. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions. Also, you can feel free to make an offer on anything marked as NFS. These pieces will be harder to pry away but I'm sure there is an amount that will make me change my mind for most of them haha. Thanks for looking!

PXP
punkxprince
Punkxprince's Cels
Sep 26 at 3:15 PM
I'm especially interested in your first Juri and DT Kuwabara cels. They're not marked as NFS, so what is your expected sales price for them?
Bsus1412
20th_Century_Otaku
Sep 27 at 9:01 AM
Bsus1412, shoot me an email with links so that I know I'm pricing the correct ones for you. Thanks!
punkxprince
Punkxprince's Cels
Sep 27 at 12:10 PM
Welcome! Login or Register