2017 sale of cels/sketches

Happy New Year!

I am still selling my cels and sketches for 20-50% off, so please email me at starlight_intime@yahoo.com if you see anything of interest.
I take payment plans.

I just went through my sketches as most of my sketches are not in my gallery. Only about 10% of the sketches I own are shown on my gallery. If any catch your interest and you want me to send you some pics of sketches not on my gallery. Here is a partial list of cels and sketches that I own:

Ayashi no Ceres, Black Blood Brothers, Bleach, Blue Seed, Chobits, E's Otherwise, Escaflowne, Final Fantasy, Five Star Stories, Flame of Recca, Fruits Basket, Full Metal Fumoffu, Fushigi Yuugi, Get Backers, Ghost Hunt, Grenadier, Gungrave, Hanasakeru Seishonen, Hana Yori Dango, Hikaru no Go, Hunter X Hunter Greed Island, Inu Yasha, Juuni Kokki, Kaikan Phrase, Kenshin, Kekkaishi, Kodoma no Omocha, Kyou Kara Maou, Magic Knight Rayearth, Mahou Tsukai Tai (Magic User's Club), Master of Mosquiton, Mythical Detective Loki, Mirage of Blaze, Naruto, Night Walker, Nodame Cantabile, Onegai Sensei, Prince of Tennis, Rahxephon, Rave, RG Veda, Rozen Maiden, Saiunkoku , Saiyuki, Shonen Onmyouji, Slayers, Sorcerer Stabber Orphan, Tactics, Sword of a Stranger, Tenjou Tenge, Trigun, Trinity Blood, Ultramaniac, Ushio and Tora, Vampire Knight, Vandread, Wolf's Rain, Witch Hunter Robin, X, Yakitate Japan, Yamata Nadeshico (Wall Flower), Yu Yu Hakusho

Hanken sketches: Phantom, Tokko
Settei: Cipher, Fushigi Yuugi, Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho
Original Storyboards: Bastard and Rahxephon

Rilezu: regular size $50, pan and oversized $100, and ED/OP/Eyecatch $150

Here is the link to my gallery: http://animejewell.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

Thanks for looking,
Linda
linda
Anime Jewell
Jan 09 at 11:49 AM
Welcome! Login or Register