unknown child goku dragonball cel

(sorry I keep posting this, but all my other topics get stuck in error-land!)

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me find out where in the series this Goku Cel takes place. What is he Kicking?! I've had it for a while, and I always thought it was when he was fighting King Piccolo in front of King's Castle, but it turns out I was dead wrong and I cannot find it anywhere! I figured it couldn't be too hard to find since Goku takes up the whole cel and it is a key frame, but I simply cannot find it.

Other people on here are way better Dragonball experts, so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask around! Please feel free to give any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it and it would totally ease my mind. I hate when I own a cel and can not find where it belongs in the series!

Thanks so much!

http://dragonballrulz.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv_info.asp?ItemID=390029
Kickin_kenny
Toys in my Attic
Oct 11 at 3:13 AM
No idea, but you might get some good results if you post it to the DBZ subreddit on www.reddit.com (www.reddit.com/r/dbz) It can be a bit confusing if you've never used Reddit before but asking DBZ specific forum is more likely to produce good results. They've IDed a couple of my DBZ cels for me before.
justvan
Van's Cels
Oct 13 at 12:06 AM
hey,, thaks man! I didnt even think about that.I'll totally do it. Thanks for the iput, i appreciate it!
Kickin_kenny
Toys in my Attic
Oct 15 at 3:28 PM
Welcome! Login or Register