On Ebay Death Note Bleach Naruto Backgrounds etc

Over tonight and tomorrow I'll have many ebay auctions starting up again. I've got the rest of my Death Note items up right now available as a large lot, along with a few large background lots that I've lowered in price. Tomorrow, a lot of my Naruto collection, All of my non- Shinji items from Bleach and a load of other random bits and bobs will also be hitting the auction block. I'm also working on putting together a little make-shift sale site on photobucket that I'll update with this weekend.

As per usual, I will entertain offers on most of my gallery as well, and can offer payment plans if needed (even for Ebay stuff, but you MUST contact me and get a response before you bid)

My Auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/rummycel/m.html?item=271643051483

My Sale Site:
COMING SOON

contact me either through RS feedback or via e-mail @ rummycels at gmail dot com
rummer
Rummy's Cels
Oct 24 at 12:23 PM
A bit of an emergency prevented me from continuing this sooner. Apologies for that if anyone was actually waiting. I've updated ebay with 18 more auctions, with 12 more scheduled to start tomorrow evening.

The rest of my non-Shinji items from Bleach will go up sometime this weekend, as will the entirety of my Naruto collection, so if anyone is interested in those, shoot me an offer, nothing that's reasonable will be refused.

Sale page should also be up this weekend.
rummer
Rummy's Cels
Nov 25 at 1:34 AM
Only a few hours left on several items! :)
rummer
Rummy's Cels
Nov 28 at 3:45 PM
Welcome! Login or Register