Site is Fixed!

Howdy. The site should be in perfect working order once again and work will continue tonight on some delayed features.

If you notice anything strange still happening, please let me know. Thanks.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 25 at 5:51 PM
Wow! that was fast. Thanks for your hard work.

Visitors Online: 1411 at around 11:30PM pacific 0_0

The most people I've seen viewing on line!

It should have more problems if you get a turnout like that! Knocks on wood that it don't happen again! ^_^
monkeyboy
Nov 26 at 12:53 AM
We've been getting a huge uptick in spider/search engine traffic, probably due to all the site changes. It's also a combination of the other fact that before the changes I made Sunday, I don't think the site supported more that about 900 simultaneous connections before it got slow as a pig... so people would just close their browsers and give up on our crappy server.

We're really squeezing every last ounce of firepower out of a fairly ancient machine to run this site now. Donations a little more frequent since we've been more public about accepting them, so I'm probably going to start putting aside a percentage of them to save up for some computer equipment manufactured in this decade.

My crystal ball says that at around 12:30 AM today, the site had 2457 simultaneous users on it. Yipes.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 26 at 1:39 AM
Welcome! Login or Register