Problems using certain search terms?

Ever since the revamp of this site I have not yet found a way to search for cels in the way that I used to. On the old sites search I could type in 'Sailor Moon' and get a list of galleries that were newly updated with cels from that series inparticular or I could type in something like 'Sailor Moon bank' and come up with all galleries that had Sailor Moon bank cels. Not being able to search like that is driving me crazy. If I am just missing how to do this please let me know and if this feature is no longer available I hope you will bring it back soon.

Thank you.
serenitysmiles
SerenitySmiles Art Gallery
May 12 at 12:39 AM
Try Google. If you type in "Sailor Moon bank" and "Rubberslug" you should get returns. The problem is that they won't be returned with the thumbnails, as RS searches used to do, and so you need to click on each separately. But you'll quickly identify galleries with special galleries for banks. And if you add another term (like "Jupiter") then you can laser in on what you want more quickly.

You can also use the Google "Images" search in the same way, though you get fewer returns (but they are easier to browse).

But yes, I too miss the old search function and wish Jason could restore it soon.
Edited May 12 at 12:51 PM
60something-sensei
Sensei's Anime Gallery
May 12 at 12:49 PM
I am relieved that the problem is not just in my head and I can live with having to use google but I hate not being able to zero in on galleries by newest updates for specific series. I hope that Jason will restore this function soon. I don't mean to complain. I am thankful for this site and Jason does a good job. I hope he doesn't take my post the wrong way.
serenitysmiles
SerenitySmiles Art Gallery
May 12 at 8:21 PM
I miss being able to search for users. :I
sletia
Crystal Temple
May 14 at 12:05 AM
Yeah, it's too bad. I used to use the search to look up the latest updates by series as well.
Keropi
May 14 at 11:21 PM
Welcome! Login or Register