Can't upload new images...

is anyone else still having trouble updating images?

i am trying to upload my 2010 beta awards as sketch images. after i upload, a little box appears that says "JPG, PNG, or GIF only." but the image is a GIF and small size. i keep hitting refresh, but the image won't appear in my gallery.

help? lol?
Edited Jan 02 at 8:01 PM
unicorngallery
Unicorn Gallery
Jan 02 at 2:51 PM
I had this problem when I tried to update last week. I was uploading a small jpg file. I went to a different computer and was able to sucessfully update with it. Maybe all that's needed is to wipe out the temp files?

I'm still having problems when updating images in pre-existing listings. The page will act like it's uploading the new images, but when it refreshes, the old items still appear. It doesn't matter whether I clear out the temp files, name them differently, etc.

I'd also like to be able to permanently delete items. There's no button to delete them once they're in the trash.
Cutiebunny
Cutiebunny's Coven
Jan 02 at 3:54 PM
I can create a new item and upload but I'm also unable to update images in pre-existing listings. The page will act like it's uploading the new images, but when it refreshes, the old items still appear.
Edited Jan 02 at 7:44 PM
guardiansofgood
Guardians of Good
Jan 02 at 7:43 PM
at least i am not alone...
still, it's annoying.

i hope someone reads this and fixes it soon. :(
Edited Jan 02 at 8:00 PM
unicorngallery
Unicorn Gallery
Jan 02 at 8:00 PM
Thank goodness I am not going nuts. I have been trying to upload gif files when I add in new items but it does not like it. I was begining to think my computer had a problem with me.
usamamo
Eternal Love
Jan 04 at 7:51 PM
Welcome! Login or Register