rs maintenance day

Hi!

Today is RS maintenance day. I'm going to try to get to a few issues in some of these threads as well as stamp out some other pesky things. Please let me know if anything suddenly breaks.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Dec 01 at 11:30 AM
Today's patchlist:

* News entries can now be deleted.
* Wishlist entries can now be added and modified.
* @Kira: "Required field" restriction removed from layers and sketches. This was causing some legacy items to be unable to be edited until you put in a value for layers or sketches.
* Site asset images can now be deleted.
* Site text now allows you to edit text that was previously there.
* @Gallery of Art: Moving and deleting items on a page greater than 1 in your section management tool no longer returns you back to the first page after making this change.

Other changes to the site will be continued to be made as time allows. Thanks for your support! Keep those bug reports coming!
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Dec 01 at 1:36 PM
Not a major bug, but on the "How do I feature my Gallery" page ( http://www.rubberslug.com/info/feature.aspx ) the text link to go to the fetaure upload page ( http://www.rubberslug.com/member/galery/feature.aspx ) is broken. It just looks like an "L" has been left our of "gallery" in the link :)
Edited Dec 01 at 3:47 PM
The Lone Turtle
Lone Turtle's Cel Gallery
Dec 01 at 3:46 PM
When I try to move items to be last in a section using the "Bottom" button, they moved to page 7 of 8 (the second to last item on the page). Using either of the "Down" buttons will only let me move an item to the second to last item on the page too. I can use the "Up" buttons to get around this for now, but it's a bit of a hassle, especially when arranging items in chronological order.

I checked in a different section which has 7 pages of items, and this issue did not occur there. Another section with 37 pages will place the item second to last instead of last. Very sporadic.

I did stay on the current page though after moving things around!
syan
S Y A N
Dec 27 at 2:10 PM
Welcome! Login or Register