Slugfest Contests?

I'm going to the dinner party in LA next Friday. Yay! Haven't been out there in quite some time and it'll be good to see everyone again especially since I've been working on the site for the past two weeks or so. (behind the scenes stuff, I'll explain later)

Anyways, I'm bringing some loot to give away. Said stuff can/might include toys/anime stuff from Japan, shirts, hats, and anything else I can dig up that's fun.

I need your help. Should this be a straight-up raffle or what? Should there be a contest? If it's a contest, what kind of contest?

Lemme know. *excited!*

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jun 27 at 12:24 AM
Side note: why doesn't the forum add line breaks in where there's supposed to be line breaks. I remember this worked at some point... must investigate.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jun 27 at 12:24 AM
Aw man, Otakon never gets any of the good stuff. ^_~ Seriously though, you could make up a contest having to do with the cel galleries of those people you know are going to the cel meet up. Or there could be a trivia contest. Or just a straight up lottery.
Edited Jun 27 at 10:08 PM
Killua
Berserk Hunter
Jun 27 at 10:06 PM
i want a goodie
magiktori
Tori's Cels
Jun 27 at 10:11 PM
Hi Jason! Sounds great! A contest sounds like fun! Do you accept donations for more loot? If so pm me or reply to my email. Cheers!
momo
M O M O's cels
Jun 27 at 10:55 PM
Welcome! Login or Register