Help me with this email from ???

Hi,

I have received an email from someone twice with a bunch of jibbersih. I can't seem to translate the message. I went through all the languages on altavista and I still have had no luck. I replied back using the person's email and it came back returned cannot deliver ??? anyone know what this says?

??????g??'?÷???????????????g??????????????????g???????
??

Hope someone can figure this out. Thanks!
mattness78
Nov 03 at 3:53 PM
Woops, I should mention that the person conatacted me through my feedback from my site.
mattness78
Nov 03 at 3:54 PM
This seems that your computer software does not have right fonts and it gives a bunch of non-sense things..... Sometimes my email software does not have right font and it gives me like this junk (esp emails from Japan). If you have an email address to return, maybe you can ask the sender what he said.
kittens
Kittens' Cel Gallery
Nov 03 at 4:40 PM
When I mess around with the encoding on my web browser, your gibberish looks like Japanese, but it's mostly katakana, so no online translator is going to do a good job, and I haven't the slightest idea of what it says.

This is what I see:

ハアノミウ菷ァス・・ハケモテキスハスエニチヒウ」ケ豬トメコムケハスヌァス・・キウヒャホメテヌハヌノ嵂戓ァス・・オトニオ

Can anyone translate [i]that[/i]?
klet
klet's Island of Misfit Cels
Nov 03 at 5:38 PM
I put the encoding as Japanese (EUC-JP), and it came up as perfectly legible Chinese...that is, no goofy characters...I can't actually read Chinese. It does look like they are asking you a question of some sort.

Edit- I tried using some of the Chinese encodings...yep, still Chinese.
Edited Nov 03 at 8:26 PM
Space Runaway
Moeru Roman
Nov 03 at 8:24 PM
Welcome! Login or Register